Monday, June 13, 2011

What I Wore Today #2

After sunbaking all morning in my garden, me and my daddy went out for some coffee & a walk in the city! We had a little chit-chat, and some icecream, drove around town & just relaxed all day long! 

This is what I decided to wear for out fun day out! 
I adore this outfit! Simple, but really girly & cute at the same time!
Also, I discovered that I can take really cool pictures in our mirrored hallway, which leads to my wardrobe!
You can see my outfit from all kinds of angles this way! I'll definitely be taking more pics here!
Dress (which I cut into a top): River Island, if I remember correctly.
Shoes: Deichmann, with DIY glitter & crystals
Pearl Bracelets: Vintage
Leggings: Bershka
Bag: Céline

5 comments:

  1. Your so pretty, love the outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of cutting dresses into a top, what is wrong with me! I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit, love your bag and the accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! ♥

    And yeah, cutting dresses is a great idea if you have some that are just lying around, unworn! I had a lot of dresses that looked really baggy, or too long, etc. I got the scissors and snap! They were transformed!
    You should try it, it's great even if you just want to freshen your wardrobe a bit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE your outfit!!! <.3 I'm so jealous!! But us it just me or is when you look at the bag it looks like it has a face?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...