Saturday, June 11, 2011

What I Wore Today #1

Some of you left me comments saying you loved how I started posting pictures of what I was wearing, or what I bought, etc, so I decided to start a What I Wore Today section! 
Thank you so much guys for being so lovely, I didn't think anyone would be interested in such things, I'm really happy for comments like that! 

Well we went out for some drinks to our Lounge bar tonight, and this is what I chose to wear.
Nothing special really, as I didn't feel like getting too dressed up, we were only there for about 2 hours.
It was freezing outside all day today, so I decided to wear this red leopard print dress, which totally looks like a skirt, with my favorite leather jacket, leggings, plain black heels & Dior bag! I pretty much wore my jacket zipped up the whole time, because it was just so cold!
Of course I paired the red dress with some red lips as well! I don't wear red lipstick too often, not really my thing, but it's good to change your look up every now and then.

Jacket: Don't remember
Dress: Tally Weijl
Leggings: Bershka
Heels: Tally Weijl

2 comments:

  1. Your stylll is very nicee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love how you and your mummy now have the same Dior bag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...