Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Obsession with Thigh High Boots...

Now that winter is fast approaching, I have to make sure I have my wardrobe ready for the cold weather! It does get quiet cool where I live, and it seems to last forever, so a few pairs of boots are definitely a must!

My main choice for years have been thigh high/over knee boots! I just love them too much. Last year, I practically lived in them. They just go with everything and really give an edge to any ensemble!

So this year, I made sure I had a pair in every material!
I'm going to do a post on all my over knee boots, once my new purchases arrive (a suede and a ruched leather one), can't wait! I'm going to rock them all winter!


Caroline Blomst, fashion blogger.
I have a pair exactly like these ones, but I wore them so much, that they are totally worn down. I'm going to have to find a way to fix them up a little, because I love them too much to just throw them away.

Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna, Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian, Audrina Patridge.


And I absolutely have to point out Kim Kardashian, who in my opinion, rocks over knee boots in the best possible way!
I can't even imagine how many pairs she owns, because honestly, she's almost always spotted in a pair of thigh high's! L.O.V.E.

9 comments:

  1. Although her outfits are put together well, and her boots are great... I think even in high heels Kim looks dumpy in most of those pictures above...Caroline carries herself much better and her long lean physique lends itself much better to that look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I have the same taste as of yours. Me too love wearing thigh high boots. I am always looking to grab a pair of thigh high boots when i am shopping. Simply can't resist those;) I love the collection at overlabeled, do check them may be you would like them as well.

    Love
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm going to check that out! Thanks for mentioning. :)
    And for the comment too! Thigh high boots are just wonderful & they can really make your outfit so much more glamorous! Love looove! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must read :

    Over-the-knee boot

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-the-knee_boot

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE is the best place to buy thigh high boots?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...