Friday, December 9, 2011

ZARA Gold Sequin Clutch

Hello everyone!
Wow, I haven't updated in ages. I'm so sorry for that!
I have been so incredibly busy with work, I haven't really had time to come on the internet much.
I've been doing hair & makeup, styling, editing & video shooting in the past few weeks, which is amazing, and what I've always dreamed of! It's just so much fun. I really enjoy doing it!

I also wanted to show you this amazing gold sequin clutch from ZARA, which I bought a while ago. You might remember it from one of my What I Wore Today posts!
No doubt, it has been very popular with bloggers & models all over the world, but it's no wonder because it's gorgeous! 
Just how beautiful does it look on all the pictures? I'm seriously in love! 
I can't wait to wear mine more often!



11 comments:

  1. I like Zara, and the clutch is perfect :)

    Kisses, nice post !I follow you!

    http://siempre-con-educacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! its gorgeous!! I hope they still have it in store!


    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this website.This website helped me with prayer learning.and welcome to visit our website sequin uggs.thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this website sequin uggs,It helped me to learn more knowledge and welcome to visit our website sparkly uggs,thank you-sequined uggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your site, I have learnt a lot of knowledge, your site is great, I hope you can visit my sequin uggs , I am very happy to learn a lot of knowledge from your site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very interesting, I like it very much, you can welcome to have a look uggs sparkle, I hope you will like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,Mysequin uggs,sequined uggs, there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just purchase my sequins couch and I can't wait to wear mine out, I love your post and the clutches. You did well. Hope that you will follow me as I did for you.

    Have a great day.
    www.jaylove31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...