Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wishlist #1

Each week, I will be doing a post on 3 items that I would absolutely die for!
Here are the first three items that are on my want list!

Currently lusting over:
  1. Burberry Prorsum Studded Garadine Trench Coat. If I can't get my hands on this, which is very likely, then I'm making my own! THE END.
  2. Gianmarco Lorenzi Double Platform Gold Swarovski Crystallized Pumps. All I can say is - every girl's dream come true. 
  3. Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma MM Noir Tote. I have wanted this bag for as long as I can remember! I was stupid enough to miss out on it once, I don't know what I was thinking... but I won't make that same mistake again!




1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I have been looking for a tutorial on this site, can't find one on how you do the bling or the gel nails. I need help.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...