Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ouch.

 My teeth are killing me!!! There is nothing worse than having a toothache. Nothing.
Last night, I was chewing on some coconut peanuts when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in one of my teeth. I didn't think it was anything serious, until I woke up the next morning with the whole left side of my face aching, and practically feeling like I could die. Well it turns out, one of my teeth is infected and IT DIED. I'm terrified to death of what they're going to do with it. I read around on the internet a bit, and also asked my friend who had the same thing happen to her two weeks ago, and she didn't really have anything good to say about it. Root canal treatment, removing the damaged teeth, these are just a few of the terrible things they might do to my poor tooth.
I'm absolutely terrified. I have these childhood memories back when I had so much trouble with my teeth, it always comes back to haunt me. Braces after braces and pulling out my beautiful healthy teeth one after the other, I just seem to get over it.
But this pain is just too much to take, now I just wish I was sitting at the dentists already, because it's reallly hurting me. Shame I have to wait til Monday, because my dentist doesn't work on weekends. I haven't eaten properly since yesterday, don't feel like talking, uuuuuugh I just wish everything would be ok already. 
Monday, hurry up! Pain, be gone! :( Please?



2 comments:

  1. Suck on an ice cube for now, it should numb the pain! Thats what i recommend in my pharmacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you! I totally forgot about that.
    I'm going to go grab an ice cube then! Hope it will soothe it a bit.
    I don't even know if I'm going to be able to sleep, it's just hurting too much... Not just my teeth, my jaw, my whole face! ...And it's only Saturday... Sigh. :( Wish me luck on Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...