Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keep calm & stay classy!

I decided to do a quick little post on my favorite fashion house & brand : CHANEL
I have always been obsessed with anything Chanel. Ever since I knew what fashion was, from the time I read my first Vogue magazine, I was instantly hooked! 
I just love what Chanel is about. I just feel like it's so me! I love effortless elegance, and I swear by the fact that sometimes less... is more! 
From it's iconic "black & white" trademark and it's classiness, to the genius that is Karl Lagerfeld, and the whole story behind the brand; Gabrielle Bonheur "Coco" Chanel and her legendary mark on the fashion world - it's all just amazing.
Did I mention Chanel's iconic perfumes and fragrances? I believe it needs no introduction!
These are just a few of the many reasons why Chanel is my all-time favorite.

What's your favorite fashion house? Are there any you can relate to? 
Leave a comment with who you love!

Also do you own any Chanel items, or would like to? Which ones?!

I'm lucky enough to own 3 bags, a pair of sunglasses, earrings, their famous temporary tattoos, two tone stockings, lipsticks & nail polishes, and lots of Chanel inspired clothing, especially blazers and cardigans!

Some inspiration:


































2 comments:

  1. Wow! Chanel it is then :) Who doesn't love Chanel or Karl :)
    Great collection dear, I love the white wooden sandals.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...