Friday, May 27, 2011

What I Wore Today

 I love love love blacks & whites with dramatic colours! 
I'm a huge fan of neutral colours, my wadrobe basically exists of black and white, and a few nude, gray, and silver/gold colours! I do love to mix them up with bright shades though! I especially love fire engine red, hot pink, royal blue and as of lately I'm really loving pastel colours too! But let's not forget about animal print either!

Last week I wore this red blazer, which I totally forgot I had! I found it hidden next to my other blazers! (You have to know that I'm obsessed with blazers & jackets, I have a million in different shapes, colours and styles, so sometimes I have trouble keeping track of them... Eek!) But I'm definitely not going to lose sight of this gorgeous red one again, because it's absolutely lovely!

As my post title says, when you're in doubt, wear red! You can never go wrong. xoxo

Blazer: Vintage
Shirt: Zara
Scarf: H&M
Leggings: Zara
Rings: Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...