Monday, May 16, 2011

Nails my way! #2

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 3-4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.

I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past! Check out the second design that I had!



These insanely pretty nails were inspired by the infamous Miu Miu sparrow design & their gorgeous baby pink high heels to be exact! This is my absolute favorite one because it's just so different and I unique. I got compliments on it wherever I went! I really miss it, and I'm definitely going to have this again in the future!

It was created by mixing white and bubblegum pink gel, for the baby pink base colour, and the sparrows were hand-painted on with black gel! Then topped off with some champagne swarovski crystals, and a clear layer of gel on top, so they don't fall off!


2 comments:

  1. I love the crystals and the inspired design - so current! You always have perfect nails amy, you're my nail icon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! I'm really into nails right now. I always have something I'm obsessing over, and at the moment it's definitely these gel babies! I'm going to do new ones this week, haven't made up my mind about the design yet, but I hope it will turn out just as well as all the previous ones did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...