Friday, May 13, 2011

Nails my way! #1

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.

I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past! For now - check out the first ever design that I had!



Hot pink with leopard print, glitter and crystals! As I said in the introduction, this was my first ever design, and I was a bit worried at first, since I've never had gel nails before! That is exactly why I decided on a simple style, but now I just wish I had got them done sooner. I can't believe I spent so much time painting my nails, removing nail polish, getting annoyed at chipping, breaking, fading, stains, etc! 
Gel nails are my new favorite obsession! L.O.V.E.



4 comments:

  1. You're so sweet for always commenting!
    My blog's are still fresh, but you're one of those people who actually take time to comment after seeing a post! Thanks for that. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh You like nails, I am a nail technician. Your nails look really good, nails are in right shape and very neatly done! My regards to Your technician. Here is my nails FB page, if You have time take a look :) Maybe You will get some ideas ;). https://www.facebook.com/Geelkatrin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...