Monday, May 23, 2011

I just love Mondays! ♥

So after a long day today, I came home... and... these beauties were waiting for me right in the middle of my wardrobe! I couldn't believe my eyes, they're finally here!!! 
It's just a shame that it's summer, because I want to wear them so much! I want to rock them all day long, today, and tomorrow, and always! 
I also have a pair of plain leather thigh highs which I love so much, and I regret not buying another pair, because they are pretty worn down after all those years, but I'm planning on getting them fixed up a little! They're just too gorgeous to just throw away. 
For now here is my replacement! I've wanted them for as long as I can remember...
 One of my many fashion dreams fulfilled! ♥



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh are these real Louboutins? Lucky, lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo very cute!! Bet your out an arm and a leg for these! Worth it tho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...