Monday, May 9, 2011

All that glitters is not gold...

So after months and months of lusting over these insanely gorgeous glitter wedges, I finally ordered them today! They are by Steve Madden, and I can say I'm absolutely obsessed with them! I can just imagine myself in these, in the middle of summer, with a bronze tan on my skin & a beautiful white mini dress... I CAN'T WAIT! 


Unfortunately these pictures don't do it any justice, because in real life it just SPARKLES!


Marc Jacobs has a similar one, but I prefer the Steve Maddens! The MJ'S are a bit too chunky (and not high enough) for my liking, not to mention they have a tribal vibe to them. On the other hand the SM wedges have a beautiful shape and design!
I've also been looking for glitter wedge pumps, but with no luck unfortunately. I would die for a pair of these! In any colour, seriously. Even if it's khaki green!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Please please help me out!! I'm crazy about these sparkly wedge heels! Where can I purchase a pair please???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones of the bottom you mean? I have no idea! Sorry! I'm looking for a pair myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...