Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nails my way! #3

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.

I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past! This was my third design!


My bling bling nails! They were created with crystals in 3 different sizes, on a silver glitter base, and gel on top so the stones don't fall off! These nails are absolutely crazy, but I really loved them, and in fact I'm going to have them like this again in the future because they're just soooo badass! They went perfectly with all my outfits, and they were just downright "me". Everyone who knows me knows that I'm all about the bling, big cocktail rings & statement necklaces! Really miss this!
Would you ever have blinged out nails? Or do you perhaps think it's too much?


2 comments:

  1. these nails are super HOTTTTT!
    love your blog....so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I miss these nails, they were so glam
    The nails I have are pretty similar too, but glitter, I'll post them too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...