Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wishlist #4

Each week, I will be doing a post on 3 items that I would absolutely die for!
Here are the next three items that are on my want list!

Currently lusting over:
  1. Miu Miu Crystal Embellished Sparrow Print Sandals. I fell in love with these beautiful baby pink sparrow print crystal embellished Miu Miu babies, when I first saw them on the runway, and I've been wanting to buy a pair ever since. They are just the most perfect girly shoes ever! (As Alexa Chung would say) Oh, I hope you will be mine one day!
  2. Alexander McQueen Brass Knuckle Ring. As you all know, I'm addicted to rings - the bigger the better, as I always say! So it comes as no surprise that I absolutely adore this brass knuckle ring, by Alexander McQueen. It would definitely give any outfit some edgy glamour, no doubt about that!
  3. Burberry Prorsum Crystal Trench Coat. I do not care how ridiculous this might be, I'm in LOVE with it! And yes, I would TOTALLY wear it! All day, every day. I would even sleep in it... Well.. ok... it would definitely be a bit uncomfortable for that purpose, but it would be worth it! I was thinking about recreating this amazing piece of clothing, since I most likely won't ever be able to put my hands on one, but I would probably be sitting there for the rest of my life sticking on rhinestones to a basic trench to make it happen. So sad.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...