Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Hi everyone! I'm baaaaack!
There are lots of new posts coming soon, to make up for the lack of posts due to my holiday!
Wishlist, What I Wore Today, Nails My Way, Polyvore, Quote of The Day and more, all soon to come!

For now, here's a few pictures I took while I was on holiday last week!
I realised I only had very few bikini pictures, so it was time to take some more!
I'm going back there for 3 more days soon, so I'm very excited! I love it there.
I spent all day just tanning and relaxing, and swimming in the pool. So so good!
This bikini I'm wearing is a new purchase! I spotted it while browsing around at the local shops. 
I also bought it in a bright coral colour, and I'm hoping to buy a white one aswell! White is a must, it's just so gorgeous, especially with a bronze tan. 
They are a pretty simple style, but I like them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...