Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nails my way! #11

 So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past! Check out this black & silver glittery design!


This style is similar to some of the ones I've had before, the only exception is that the glitter I used is rainbow coloured, not just a plain silver tone, which makes it even more pretty, especially under the light or the sun!
I absolutely love these nails , and not just because they are super glam, but because you can't tell when they've grown down, since the top part is done with clear gel, so it looks really natural even after 4 weeks! I simply adore them!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...