Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Interested?

Not diamonds but high heels are a girl’s best friend.


My question is - Would any of you reading my blog be interested in these gorgeous pair of platform heels? If so, drop me a mail at glampearls@live.com, for further info! 
They are absolutely breathtaking and so comfortable! Definitely love at first sight.

Please Note: This post is only about the first pair, on the left, which you can also see on the first picture, and not the studded boots which are on the right.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to know what size they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love. If you drop me an email at highglam@live.com, with your size, I can let you know if its available or not, and of course all the additional info! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask what store carried these? Thank you do much!

      Delete
    2. A store called La Scarpetta! :) They sell italian designer brand shoes. Hope that was of any help! x

      Delete
  3. hi! i am from Russia! I very much liked shoes, which at the left! Such it is possible to get in Russia?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Id love to buy these shoes in a UK size 4, do you have any left?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these shoes!!! I need a size 9 US though:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to know how much are they .. I love those heels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...