Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nails my way! #14

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them. 
I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past!

This time it's black & crystal glitter!


This design is so sparkly and it shines like crazy in the sun! It changes colours like the rainbow, which I just simply adore. They were created with clear uv gel, sprinkled with some big rainbow glitter, and topped off with crystals & a cute bow! I added the black bow & the black crystals to spice it up a little, otherwise the clear crystals would have blended in too much with the glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...