Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Metallic Hair Accessories: Hair Cuffs

Let me introduce you my latest obsessions - metallic hair accessories! And my most favorite one has to be these gorgeous hair cuffs!

I don't really wear my hair up too often, I'm more of a loose curls, hair let out kind of girl, but when I do, I want to do it in style! And these ponytail holders are just perfect for that!

You can get them in all kinds of shapes and sizes, from plain circle cuffs, to gold panther, and even transparent styles. They are so in right now!

I especially love the first and the last picture, which features the infamous gold Zoe hair cuffs! It is so pretty & so goddess like! Reminds me of something you'd spot in a movie about ancient Greece, or Egypt maybe!


I'm on a hunt for these beauties, in any possible style I can find! And even though I own 4 styles of hair cuffs already (which I will show you soon), I just simply can't get enough!

Do you like them?


1 comment:

  1. Emmie i want one... I been wanting one for sooooooooooooooooooooo long where the helll u find them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...