Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore Today #22

Hi guys!
I'm baaaaaaaack! :) I'm truly sorry for not updating for weeks now... I have really been busy, but now that one of our biggest projects is done, I have some time to update again!
I've participated in a lot of things in the past few weeks, mainly shooting videos & photoshoots, doing makeup &  some minor styling too!

I wanted to show you what I wore to one of the shoots, which was for Tally Weijl, a clothing brand I've written lots of posts about in the past! I love their fashion & what the whole brand is about. It's fun, girly, and most of all, sexy!

Here's what I wore:


If you're wondering: Almost everything I wore was by Tally Weijl, except for the black platform ankle boots!

3 comments:

  1. I love you watch, where does it come from?
    Nice blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! I esp.love the belt!

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...