Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nails my way! #12

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past!

Now it was time for some bows with the usual bling!


These nails might look familiar to you, but only a little bit, and that's because I've had a similar design in the past, which you might remember from here. They aren't exactly the same, but since I loved that design so much, and because the french with a twist is such a classic, I had to do it again! I didn't want it to end up the same, so this time the crystals are a bit more clustered, and I even blinged my middle finger nails up with a cute white bow!
Also, I don't know if you can tell or not, but the silver glitter used on this style is a bit more greyish than on the other design!

Hope you like them! New design coming soon.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...