Monday, April 2, 2012

Nails my way! #15

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them. 
I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past!

This time, it's half moon style!


I haven't had black nails in a while, I've been leaning towards nudes & whites & light pinks more, and that's exactly why I decided to go for black this time, because I just missed it too much!
I wear a lot of black & I'm a gold kind of girl when it comes to accessories, so these nails complemented pretty much everything that I wore! I just love them! And of course, I couldn't forget the cute little bow either! I had to add that as a finishing touch, haha!
Also - if you haven't noticed, I changed the shape of my nails too! It's now longer & rounded, not square cut!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...