Friday, December 2, 2011

Nails my way! #13

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them. 
I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past!

This time, it's Barbie style!


I just really missed having pink nails, and that is why I decided to do a cute girly design this week!
I topped off my pink & silver glittery style with some bright pink bows and two fingers which are fully crystallized with swarovskis!
Eeee, I feel like such a girly girl everytime I look at them!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...